* Heart, liver and prostate affections.
– Anxiety about conscience. Remorse.
– Indisposed to speak. Tearful moroseness.
– Sadness with sleeplessness from heart pains, due to unhappy love, grief.
– Weeping from music.
– Fear that heart will stop if they move (opposite of Gels.).
– Fear of death, about the future.
– SLOW PULSE.
– COMBINATION OF HEART AND PROSTATE OR LIVER COMPLAINTS.
– agg. Lying on left side.
– agg. Exertion, coition.
– With heart or liver symptoms.
– Blue lids.
– Detachment of retina.
– Objects appear green and yellow. Colours of the rainbow before eyes. Changes in perception of shades
– Face and lips bluish.
– Blue distented veins on lids, ears, lips and tongue.
– Tongue and gums blue.
– Nausea, agg. eating least food, smell or sight of food. Not relieved by vomiting.
– Faintness, great weakness in stomach. Sinking feeling at pit of stomach.
– Enlarged, sore, painful liver. Hepatitis.
– Diarrhea during jaundice.
– White, chalk-like, pasty.
– Constant urging agg. at night, with discharge of hot burning drops.
– Sharp cutting or throbbing pain at neck of bladder, as if straw were being thrust back and forth.
– Retention of urine.
– Prostatitis. Prostate enlarged, esp. old people.
– Urethritis. Constriction and burning as if urethra too small.
– Hydrocele. Edema of prepuce. Dropsical swelling of genitals.
– Amorous desire with impotency.
– Dyspnea associated with heart problems.
– Deep sighing.
– Hemoptysis instead of menses or before menses.
– Pneumonia in old people. Chronic bronchitis.
– Passive congestion of lungs with hemoptysis due to weak heart (Queb).
– SLOW PULSE. Slower than heart.
– Least motion causes violent palpitation. Weak puls, quickened by least motion.
– WEAK HEART. FEELS AS IF IT WOULD STOP IF HE MOVED, must hold breath and keep still.
Sudden sensation as if heart stood still (Gels, Lob).
– Angina pectoris agg. raising arms, exertion, coition, excitement.
– Irregular heartbeat. Intermittent pulse.
– Hyperthrophy of heart. Dilatation. Cardiac dropsy.
– Heart failure. Rheumatic heart disease.
– PALPITATIONS, WITH DEPRESSION, FROM GRIEF (Ign, Ph-ac).
– Pain and numbness in left arm.
– Dropsy. Shiny, white swelling joints. Swelling of fingers agg. night. Swelling of feet.
– Fingers go to sleep easily.
– One hand cold, the other hot.
– Blue nails.
– Starts from sleep from fear of suffocation.
– Starts from sleep, as if falling from height.
Chim, Kalm, Lach, Lat-m, Spig, Spong, Staph.