– OPEN, EXTROVERTED, LIVELY, EXPRESSIVE.
– Sympathize with homeopath, sit forward on the chair.
– DESIRE FOR COMPANY (can be less in later stages).
– FEARS: Dark, being alone,
something will happen, death,
insects, ghosts, any fear.
– Anxiety for others.
– Startles easily.
– SENSITIVE TO ALL EXTERNAL IMPRESSIONS.
– Vivid imagination. Creative. Artistic.
– Desire to be magnetized.
– Sensitive to suggestion and reassurance.
– Concentration difficult, daydreaming.
– Dullness and indifference in later stages when other symptoms subside.
– Tall, thin, delicate.
– agg. While alone, twilight, left side, lying on left side, warm food, salt, fasting.
– amel. Cold drinks, sleep (even short), rubbing, eating.
– HEMORRHAGES. Ecchymosis.
– One-sided paralysis after apoplexy.
– BURNING PAINS.
Food and drinks
– Desire: SALT, HIGHLY SEASONED,
ICE CREAM, CHOCOLATE, Wine,
COLD FOOD AND DRINKS, FISH.
– Aversion: Sweets, FISH, fruit, meat, oysters.
– agg. Looking upwards, rising.
– Pain agg. fasting, heat; amel. cold, sleep, eating.
– Falling of the hair.
– Retinal troubles with lights and hallucination of vision.
– Green halo around objects, letters appear red, objects appear red or blue.
– Atrophy and paralysis of optic nerve.
– CORYZA EXTENDING TO THE CHEST.
– Epistaxis, in childhood; instead of menses.
– Oversensitive smell
– Left-sided paralysis.
– Bleeding gums.
– Dry tongue and lips.
– HOARSENESS, APHONIA, painless or with painfull raw feeling; agg. evening, public speakers.
– THIRST FOR COLD DRINKS, LARGE QUANTITIES.
– Appetite increased, hungry at night (Lyc, Petr, Psor, Sulph).
– BURNING PAIN amel. COLD DRINKS, agg. AND EVENTUALLY VOMITS AS SOON AS
WATER IS WARMED UP IN THE STOMACH (Bism, Pyrog).
– Post-operative vomiting.
– Vomiting of undigested food soon after eating.
– Affections of the liver.
– Bleeding haemorrhoids.
– Sensation as if the anus remained open.
– Discharge of blood agg. stool.
– Long, narrow and hard; with blood.
– IRRESTISTABLE DESIRE, PRIAPISME.
– Involuntary emissions.
– MENSES PROFUSE, BRIGHT RED.
– Metrorrhagia:bright red blood.
– Fibroids and tumors of uterus; ovarian cysts.
– OVEREXCITEMENT, SEXUAL DESIRE INCREASED.
– Respiration anxious, hyperventilation.
– Cough from irritation in throat agg. cold air, talking or laughing, evening, lying left side, change of
temperature or weather.
– Nervous, dry cough agg. presence of strangers, strong odors.
– RESPIRATORY INFECTIONS.
– PNEUMONIA agg. LEFT SIDE with burning pains, bloodspitting and oppression.
– Holds the chest when coughing.
– PAIN AND PALPITATIONS
agg. LYING LEFT SIDE (Lach),
amel. COLD DRINKS.
– Flushes of heat in heart region.
– Sensation of heat in the chest.
– Chest immovable (main remedy) (Vithoulkas).
– Sensation of heat between the scapulae.
– Burning pain extending up the spine to between the scapulae.
– Numbness hands and fingers, agg. morning on waking.
– Position: ONLY ON THE RIGHT SIDE (Lyc).
– EASILY REFRESHED, except in later stages when the liver is affected.
Ars., Calc, Carb-v, Kali-c., Sep, Tub.
Ars, Arg-n, Caust, Mill, Med, Puls, Rhus-t, Sang, Sep, Tub.