CALCAREA CARBONICA (calc.)
– Hard working, overworking, capable, conscientious, over-responsible, take on too much. Life is completing your task-list. Can not relax.
– Practical, down to earth. Needs security.
– FEARS: HIGH PLACES, MICE, insects, rats, DOGS
INFECTION, CANCER, poverty, dark,
INSANITY, OTHERS WILL OBSERVE THEIR INNER STATE.
– Fear at night; frightful visions on closing eyes.
– A fear of the unknown. Many small fears. Worry about small things.
– Horrible things, sad stories affect profoundly. Sensitive. fearful.
– ANXIETY ABOUT HEALTH, future. Despair of recovery.
– Sadness. Melancholy. Suicidal thoughts agg. perspiration. – Slowness. Weakness of will.
– Desires to be magnetized.
– Serious. Ask about religious things.
– Intelligent, but slow comprehension.
– Avoid physical activities.
– Glandular swellings. Frequent colds.
– Constipation, feels good with it.
– 40% or more of all babies/children need Calc.
– Pillow wet from perspiration neck.
– Sour perspiration, stool.
– Vomiting of milk.
– Slow development; slow closing of fontanelles.
– Dentition late and difficult.
– Aphtae mouth (Bor).
– agg. COLD WET WEATHER. Cold air.
– amel. Warm and dry. agg. Heat of sun.
– agg. Physical EXERTION, ASCENDING. Coition.
– agg. Full moon.
– agg. Left side.
– Sour odor of discharges, of body.
– OBESITY. Puts on weight easily.
– BONES: Weak; disturbed development, caries.
– Convulsions; epileptic aura from solar plexus outward or upward, or as of a mouse running up arm or
down abdomen to uterus or limbs.
Epilepsy in children who play too much video-games.
– Frequent colds (Psor, Sulph, Tub).
– Swollen glands, lymph-nodes.
– Tumors, esp. cystic. Polyps.
Food and drinks
– Desire: SWEETS, ice cream, salt, SOFT BOILED EGGS, indigestible things, dairy products, cold
– Aversion: Fat, slimy food.
– agg. : MILK, smoked meat.
– HIGH PLACES. Ascending stairs.
– On turning head quickly.
– Headache agg. physical exertion, wet weather; amel. lying in the dark. – PERSPIRATION AT NIGHT, DURING SLEEP, agg. OCCIPUT AND NAPE.
– Fontanelles remain open.
– Chronic hydrocephalus.
– Eruptions: thick crusts, milkcrusts.
– Pain on exertion of vision.
– Inflammation with agglutination of lids on waking.
– Cataract. Opacity of cornea.
– Ulceration of cornea.
– Recurrent otitis.
– Lost or impaired hearing from catarrh.
– Noises, agg. evening in bed.
– Eruptions behind ears, cracks (Graph).
– Chronic coryza. Allergies. Sinusitis. Hayfever.
– Easily perspiration, cold sweat.
– APHTHAE in babies (Bor).
– Open mouth from enlarged adenoids.
– Persistent sour taste.
– DENTITION LATE AND DIFFICULT.
– Caries. Abscesses.
– Inflammation and swelling of tonsils.
– Swollen glands.
– Weak, empty feeling. Nervous eating.
– Apprehension in stomach.
– Sour eructations. Heartburn.
– Distention with hardness.
– Swelling of mesenteric and inguinal glands.
– Hernia of umbilicus, like proud flesh, in babies.
– Diarrhea: sour. – Worms.
– Stones. Colic.
– Increased desire.
– Impotency: Erections incomplete; ejaculation too quick or too late.
– Desire increased. Masturbation.
– Dysmenorrhea. MENSES TOO EARLY, TOO PROFUSE, TOO LONG. Dark, clotted.
– METRORHAGIA from least excitement.
– FIBROIDS in uterus, myoma. Polyps vagina.
– Leucorrhea, itching, burning, agg. before or after menses, urination, exertion; weakening.
– DIFFICULT agg. EXERTION, ASCENDING, stooping, lying at night, after stool.
– Tightness and oppression.
– Very sensitive to touch, pressure.
– Palpitation agg. night; with anxiety.
– Swelling breasts before menses.
– Milk absent or too abundant. Child refuses the milk.
– WEAKNESS of back. Curvature of spine.
– Lumbago, sciatica. Pain agg. lifting, exertion.
– PERSPIRATION CERVICAL REGION AT NIGHT DURING SLEEP.
– Swelling of cervical glands.
– WEAKNESS. Sprains easily.
– ARTHRITIS, RHEUMATISM agg. cold damp weather, exertion.
– Cold, clammy hands and feet.
– COLD FEET on going to sleep, HOT AT NIGHT,
– NAILS BRITTLE.
– Cramps in calves at night in bed.
– SLOW LEARNING TO WALK.
– SLEEPLESSNESS from activity of mind, untill or after 3 a.m.
– Position: On LEFT SIDE.
– Easily on slight exertion.
– Sour. Skin
– Cracks, agg. water.
– Eczema, itching agg. heat of bed. Urticaria amel. cold air.
Bar-c, Bell, Dulc, Hep, Lyc, Nit-ac, Nux-v, Rhus-t, Sil, Sulph, Sul-i, Tub.
Agraph, Ant-c, Ars, Bar-c, Blatta, Caps, Cist, Graph, Kali-c, Lyc, Phos, Puls, Rhus-t, Sanic, Sil, Sulph.
CALCAREA CARBONICA (calc.)