– Difficult encounters/Frustration.
– Efficient, well-organised. Takes too much responsibility.
– Anxiety on waking. Anticipation. Want of self-confidence. Delusion hindered.
– Fear of insanity.
– Desire to escape.
– Estranged from family.
– Anger when touched. Quarrelsome.
– Complaining. Frustration at unsuccessful attempts.
– Restless, nervous.
– Concentration difficult. Fuzzy.
– Mistakes in calculating.
– amel. Riding on horseback.
– amel. Evening, twilight.
– Convulsions: agg. right side; during heat; on waking; followed by paralysis.
– Clothes, intolerance of.
– Weakness agg. warm bathing, warm weather. Food and drinks
– Desire: Lemonade.
– Aversion: Chocolate.
– agg. Alcohol.
– Falling of hair.
– Constriction. Pressing pain temples.
– Herpes mouth corners.
– Aphthae palate.
– Bleeding gums.
– Constriction agg. touch, amel. uncovering.
– Anxiety. Indigestion from excitement.
– Stomach burning at night, 3-5 a.m.
– Enlarged liver. Pain liver agg. eating.
– Involuntary stool in old people.
– Pain ovaries, alt. sides, after menses.
– Tingling, voluptuous (pain) left ovary, after menses.
– Asthmatic. Impeded from oppression epigastrium.
– Pain mammae before menses.
– Discoloration upper limbs, black, blue blotches; black toenails.
– Numbness right hand. Weakness right hand agg. writing.
– Stiff, sore knee. – Pain right shoulder; right hip ext. knee.
– Sleepless after midnight, 3-5 a.m. ; full moon.
– Dreams: Cats, horses, breasts, escape from danger, frustration, killing, being pursued, singing, violence.
– Discoloration blackish, bluish.
– Eruptions: herpetic, circinate.
Caust, Kali-p, Ox-ac, Vesp, Vip.