– Anxiety from anticipation. Timid.
– Need for stimulation. Compelled to arouse himself.
– Irritability towards family members. Bad temper (Sep.).
– Fear of being alone in the evening, at night, in bed; of strangers, accidents, ghosts.
– Sees frightful images in the dark; anxiety on closing eyes.
– Indifference, not interested in anything (Ph-ac., Sep.).
– Don’t want to get up out of bed.
– Sudden periodical weakness of memory.
– Dullness. Answers slowly. Difficult concentration. Confusion.
– Unconsciousness. Lies as if dead.
– FAINTING, COLLAPSE.
– CHILLY, COLD PERSPIRATION, cold breath.
COLD, but wants to be FANNED.
– Complaints after severe acute illness or injury; loss of fluids, suppressed discharge, drugging.
– WEAKNESS. Sudden lack stamina. Lack of reaction.
– Imperfect oxidation. Blood seems to stagnate: blueness, coldness, ecchymosis.
– Hemorrhages: dark, oozing.
– amel. Discharges.
– amel. FRESH AIR. FANNING.
– agg. OVEREATING. Slight EXERTION.
– agg. Lying flat, need pillows (Kali-c., Calc., Puls.).
Food and drinks
– Aversion: FAT.
– Desire: Salt, sweets.
– agg. FAT.
– Headache from overheating, eating fat, agg. lying, pressure of hat.
– Falling of hair after severe illness, parturition.
– Cold sweat on forehead.
– Sensation of heavy weight on eyes.
– Ailments from overexerting eyes.
– Vision of black floating spots.
– Mumps migrate to mammae or testes.
– Varicose veins on nose.
– Puffy. Cyanotic. Pale and cold with cold sweat.
– Heat after drinking wine.
– Cold breath, tongue.
– Bleeding gums.
– Scraping. Much mucus, easily brought up.
– Contraction, hinders swallowing.
– FLATULENCE, DISTENSION, amel. eructations, agg. lying down.
– Sense of fullness after a few mouthful.
– INDIGESTION from the simplest food.
– Heartburn. Ulcers. Cancer.
– FLATULENCE, DISTENTION amel. flatus.
– Abdomen feels as if hanging down.
– Diarrhea from fat and heavy food.
– Hemorrhoids: Blue, large, protruding, burning, offensive.
– Itching and moisture near scrotum.
– Swelling of testes from metastasis of mumps.
– Ejaculation too soon.
– Menses: too frequent, too copious, passive flow.
– Leucorrhea before menses, irritating.
– Hoarseness, longlasting, agg. evening, slight exertion.
– DYSPNEA from BLOATEDNESS,
agg. OVER-EATING, amel. ERUCTATION, FANNING.
Asthma with bloating stomach.
– Wheezing, rattling.
– Destructive lung diseases.
– Organic heart disease. Weak heart. Congestive heart failure.
– Internal burning heat.
– Coldness. Numbness. Weakness.
– Blue, cold. Cyanosis. Marbled.
– Indolent, varicose ulcers.
– Jaundice from overeating, from fat food.
Ars., Chin., Dros., Kali-c., Lach., Phos.
Ant-t., Arg-n., Ars., Cadm-s., Camph., Carb-an., Chin., Kali-c., Laur., Lyc., Op., Phos., Ph-ac., Sep.,