THUJA OCCIDENTALIS (thuj.)
– Low self-esteem. FEELINGS OF WORHTLESSNESS. – FEELS THAT NOBODY WOULD LOVE THEM IF THEY REALLY KNEW THEM. – Feels unattractive. – Have problems finding their identity. – Tries to fit in. Imitates the behavior of popular, successful people around them. – Loose contact with themselves. Sensation of being frail. Delusion is made of glass. – Feels separated from people. Distant in relationships. Feel lonely and empty. Depressions. – SECRETIVE to hide what they think others don’t like about them. Lies. Deceit. As if withhelding something ugly. – Suspicious as to what people think of them. Mistrustful. – Become hardhearted. – Manipulative, dictatorial to compensate the inner feeling. – Conscientious about trifles. Fixed ideas. Fastidious. – Sensitive to music, to church music. Weeping from music. – Fear of wind (Cham, Puls). – Swallows words at the end of the sentence. Forgetful while speaking.
– SYCOTIC. Hyperthrophy. – Chilly. – agg. COLD, DAMP WEATHER. – agg. Afternoon (5 p.m. ) – agg. LEFT SIDE. – General amelioration of chronic complaints during coryza. – AILMENTS FROM SUPPRESSED GONORRHEA, WARTS. – AILMENTS FROM VACCINATION, ESPECIALLY SMALLPOX.
– Chronic catarrhal infections.
Food and drinks
– Desire: ONION (RAW), garlic, TEA, sweets. – Aversion: ONION, TEA. – agg. ONION.
– Hair greasy or dry, like straw and it sticks up. – LEFT SIDED HEADACHES, FOREHEAD AND TEMPLE. LIKE A NAIL (Ign).
– TUMORS OR WARTS (Caust, Dulc, Nit-ac) – Acne, with scarring. – Greasy. Face looks waxy, shiny. – Eyebrows very thin, absent on lateral half.
– Sinusitis. – Dryness of nose. Post-nasal drip. – Nose running during stool.
– Bulimia. Abdomen – SENSATION OF SOMETHING ALIVE IN THE ABDOMEN (Croc). Feels like they are pregnant. – Brown spots (Lyc, Sep).
– CONDYLOMATA. – Fissures. – Constipation with receding stool. – Diarrhea agg. morning, after breakfast. Bladder – FORKED STREAM.
– Hypertrophy. Urethra – Urethritis.
– CONDYLOMATA. – TUMORS, CYSTS, FIBROIDS. – Ovarian cysts, agg. left. – Herpes. – Pain in left ovary, agg. menses, extending to left inguinal region.
– Asthmatic, agg. cold, damp weather.
– Legs feel as if made of glass or wood. As if they would break. – Nails: brittle or deformed nails (Graph, Sil). – Ingrowing toenails (Graph, M-aust, Sil). – Rheumatic pains agg. cold, damp weather, rest.
– Position: LEFT SIDE (Calc, Nat-m, Sulph). – Wakes at 3-4 a.m.
– OF FALLING.
– WARTS, GROWTHS, TUMORS. – KELOID. – Herpetic eruptions. Eczema. Psoriasis. – Eruptions only on covered parts.
Ars, Lach, Med, Merc, Nat-m, Nat-s, Nit-ac, Puls, Sabin, Sil, Sulph, Tub.
Lac-c, Lyc, Med, Nat-s, Puls, Sil, Staph.