– YIELDING, mild, refined, sensitive temperament.
– Want of self-confidence. Irresolution. Timid.
– Conscientious about trifles. Fixed ideas.
– Fears: public speaking, examinations, pointed objects and pins.
– Complaints from long mental exertion. Brain fag.
– Clairvoyance from mental weakness.
– Children: Sensitive, delicate, well-behaved, refined with fits of obstinacy. Sometimes because of fixed opinions.
Timid, answers only to the mother.
Irritable when don’t feel well.
Anxiety from noise.
– REFINED, DELICATE people.
– Children: Thin body with big head and enlarged abdomen.
SLOW DEVELOPMENT. Slow learning to walk and talk.
Aversion to and agg. mothers’ milk.
BAD ASSIMILATION, defective nutrition.
– CHILLY (can be agg. heat in acutes).
– agg. COLD, DRAFT, UNCOVERING.
– agg. Suppression of perspiration.
– agg. Changes of moon, full moon.
– agg. Coition.
– STITCHING PAINS, splinter-like (Hep, Nit-ac).
– Frequent colds and infections with enlarged glands, that may suppurate.
– CHRONIC SUPPURATIVE PROCESSES. Abscesses. Fistulas.
– Ailments after vaccination ( Thuj).
– WEAKNESS, lack of energy.
– Caries of bone.
Food and drinks
– Desire: Eggs, fat, ice, ice-cream, cold food and drinks.
– Aversion: FAT, (MOTHERS’) MILK, salt, meat, warm food.
– agg. MILK.
– PAIN: FROM OCCIPUT TO FOREHEAD or right side.
agg. COLD, DRAFT, uncovering of head, fasting, mental exertion, light.
amel. Wrapping up, warmth, pressure.
– PERSPIRATION of scalp and neck, agg. during sleep (Calc).
– SENSITIVE TO COLD (Chin, Hep, Nux-v, Psor).
– Falling of hair in intellectual types. Premature balding.
– Open fontanelles (Calc, Calc-p).
– Inflammation and obstruction of lachrymal duct.
– Styes. Ulcer and absces of cornea.
– Acute and chronic ear infections. Purulent discharge.
– Impaired hearing, stoppage, amel. yawning, relieved after loud report.
– Meniere associated with sinus problems.
– Caries of mastoid.
– SINUSITIS (Kali-bi, Lyc, Merc).
– Chronic coryza with dry obstruction.
– Sensation of a hair on the tongue.
– Abscess at root of teeth. Fistulas. Inflammations of gums.
– Difficult, slow dentition. Caries.
– ACNE, that leaves scars.
– Neuralgia agg. cold, draft, dampness; amel. warmth.
– Recurrent inflammation. Tonsillitis.
– Splinter-like pains.
– Swelling of glands, induration and suppuration.
– Vomiting from milk (babies).
– Swelling, suppuration of inguinal glands.
– CONSTIPATION, agg. menses. RECEDING STOOL.
– Fistulas. Fissures and hemorrhoids, with spasms of sphincter.
– Diarrhea from milk.
– Elephantiasis of scrotum. Hydrocele.
– Burning and soreness with eruption extending to inner surface of thighs.
– Menorrhagia and after-pains while nursing.
– Fistulas, abscesses. Bartholin’s cysts.
– Leucorrhea offensive.
– Asthmatic, agg. exertion, cold.
– Cough agg. cold, cold food and drinks, amel. warmth.
– Purulent. Offensive.
– Abscess or tumor mammae. Induration. Nodules. Fistulas.
– Mastititis of nursing women.
Sensation of a stone pressing in breast (Phyt).
– Nipples sore, ulcerated, drawn in.
– Colds fail to yield. Pneumonia.
– DISEASES OF BONE OF SPINE. Scoliosis. Curvatures. Caries.
– Weakness. Lumbago. Sciatica.
– Coldness. Sensitive to draft.
– Ailments from injury to the spine (Hyper, Nat-s).
– NAILS: Break easily. Crippled. WHITE SPOTS.
– INGROWN TOENAILS (Calc, Graph).
– Bunions. Felon, panaritium.
– PROFUSE, OFFENSIVE, CORROSIVE FOOTSWEAT.
Excoriates skin and destroys socks.
– Arthritis agg. cold, cold wet weather.
– OFFENSIVE. SOUR. ACRID.
– Draft drying up the perspiration may cause headache or arthritic pains.
– UNHEALTHY. TENDENCY TO SUPPURATION.
– FISTULAS. ABSCESSES.
– Delicate, pale skin.
– Promotes expulsion of foreign bodies through skin (Anag).
– Keloid. Scars become painful, stinging and red.
– Eruptions, itching amel. night.
– Vitiligo. Ringworm. Impetigo.
– Tumors and warts.
Calc, Fl-ac, Hep, Lyc, Phos, Puls, Sanic, Thuj.
Calc, Calc-p, Gels, Hep, Lyc, Merc, Psor, Puls, Sanic, Staph, Thuj.