AGARICUS MUSCARIUS (agar.)
* Neurological symptoms. Twitchings. Convulsions.
– Dependant, weak-willed. Avoid responsibility (Lyc.). Seek sheltered, comfortable life.
– Suppressed, non-agressive manner (Staph., Bar-c.).
– ANXIETY ABOUT HEALTH. Fear of CANCER (Ars, Kali-ars., Nit-ac., Phos). They drive you crazy
– Tell everybody about their (supposed) complaints.
– Obsessed with sufferings of people around them.
– Desire to help people with fatal conditions. Superstitious way of doing good deeds.
– Morbid thoughts (about death, disease, ghosts, graveyards, coffins). An element of spookiness about
– Out of body experiences which feel good, even amel. general state
(Cann-i: terrifying experience).
– Exciting, cheerful states alternating with fearful, sad states.
– Anxious when feels some happiness. Are sure they will die because they feel calm, happy.
– Mental symptoms: Loquacity. Hilarity. Embrases everyone. Makes verses. Crazy fearlessness. ‘Stupid’.
– “Dare-devil”. Temerity. Runs about in most dangerous places.
– Alternating physical and mental symptoms.
– Hysteria after sex. Fainting.
– Late learning to walk, to talk.
– Slow comprehension. Irresolution.
– Dependent. Chorea, convulsions after punishment.
– Restless. Fidget. Wild at playing. Bad concentration.
– CHOREA, TWITCHINGS, SPASMS, CONVULSIONS.
agg. Coition, excitement, fright, death of loved one, suppressed eruptions or discharge.
Aura: sensation of cold air going along the body or spine.
Chorea in children. Spasms after punishment.
– Neurological disorders. Paralysis. M.S. , A.L. S.
– Child rolling the head, biting himself (meningitis).
– agg. Cold.
– agg. Before thunderstorm.
– agg. MORNING, amel. evening.
– agg. After COITION.
– amel. After sleep.
– Sensation of HOT OR ICY COLD NEEDLES sticking in.
– Complaints diagonally: right arm, left leg.
– Alcoholism: trembling, itching.
Food and drinks
– Desire: Salt, salthy things, eggs.
– Aversion: Bread, meat, wine.
– agg. Cold food and drinks.
– Pain: sensation of icy or hot needles sticking in head.
– Feels cold, esp. after scratching;
forehead cold, but feels warm when touched.
Coldness in spots.
– Pain right side, as from nail, agg. sitting, amel. walking.
– Meningitis: Rolls head, bite or try to injure themselves.
– Trembling or TWITCHING eyelids, agg. left, before THUNDERSTORM, amel. during sleep.
– CONVULSIVE INVOLUNTARY MOTION of eyes, like a pendulum (Elaps).
– Chilblains during menses. Feels frozen, frostbitten (Petr., Puls.).
– Extreme itching, with burning (Ars., Bry., Petr.).
– Red tip of nose.
– Pain in root during headache.
– Long cough ends in sneezing.
– Hay fever: itching in ears, palate, nose.
– TWITCHINGS, agg. left side.
– GRIMACING, esp. mouth.
– Painful part as if frozen.
– Empty eructations alternating with hiccough.
– Quivering and twitching of abdominal muscles, agg. evening in bed.
– Pain in liver and spleen when jogging.
– Urine feels cold on passing (Nit-ac).
– Urine milky in afternoon.
– Dysuria with painful coldness and twitching of left leg.
– Sexual desire increased agg. morning on waking.
– Paroxysmal, convulsive cough ending in sneezing.
– Tubercular remedy. Pneumonia, bronchitis.
– Palpitations with red face, agg. evening, after stool.
– Ailments after disappearance of milk.
– LUMBAGO. SCIATICA.
– Pain agg. SITTING (Am-m.), raising thigh when sitting, motion; amel. lying.
– Tension, agg. standing, stretching, touch.
– Coldness, as from cold water flowing.
– DIFFICULT COORDINATION. Awkwardness, stumbling, clumsy (Apis, Bov., Nat-m.).
– Twitchings or spasms, esp. in the nates; agg. before thunderstorm, after coition.
– Jerking of muscles on falling asleep, esp. toes.
– Chorea after punishment in children.
– Coldness in spots.
– Paralytic weakness lower limbs dur. pregnancy.
– Starting on falling asleep (Kali-c.).
– Chilblains, like icy or very hot needles.
Apis, Ars., Arg-n., Bar-c., Bism., Bov., Calc., Hyos., Kali-ars., Merc., Nit-ac., Phos., Puls., Verat., Zinc.