– EMOTIONAL VULNERABILITY leading to INTROVERSION. Closed person (amel. alcohol).
– Intolerant of any form of grief, rejection, ridicule or humiliation. – Avoid being hurt or to hurt others at all costs.
– Tries not to show emotions; to maintain control over their circumstances. Fastidious.
– Turn to emotionally safe activities, e.g. reading, music.
– Great sense of responsibility. Integrity. People confide in them.
– Loyal in realationships (Staph).
– Self-contained. Serious. Objective.
– Can appear cold, at a distance.
– Aversion to company. Consolation agg..
– Hysterical tendency when emotions can’t be controlled anymore.
– Laughs over serious matters. Giggling changing in to hysterical weeping. Uncontrolled, hysterical
sobbing with shaking, spasms, twitchings.
– Changeable moods.
– fantasizes about relationships. Falling in love with unattainable persons.
– Emotionally strongly attached, but does not show it.
– Depression, even suicidal. Sad but cannot weep.
– Dwells on past disagreable occurances.
– Biting fingernails.
– Sensitive to music.
– Fear robbers, claustrophobia, heigths, insects. Hypochondriasis.
– Fixed ideas, ‘good or bad’.
– Last stage: Lost control, obscene, shameless.
– CHILDREN: Well-behaved. Responsible.
Sensitive to disharmony (e.g. quarrels).
Need for affection, though not always showed.
Tantrums when reprimanded, agg. consolation.
Mature beyond his years.
Slow learning to talk.
– Mainly warm (can be chilly).
– agg. SUN, heat.
– agg. or amel. Sea.
– agg. Noise.
– agg. 10 a.m.
– AILMENTS FROM GRIEF.
– Discharges like white of egg.
– Stitching pains.
– History of malaria (Chin).
– Multiple sclerosis.
Food and drinks
– Desire: SALT, fish, sour (lemon), bitter, beer.
– Aversion: FAT, SLIMY FOOD, CHICKEN, fish, bread.
– Tendency to fall to the left.
– agg. Pregnancy, tea. amel. Cold applications.
– HEADACHE, “like little hammers beating”.
agg. 10:00 A.M. (TO 3 P.M. ),
GRIEF, SUN, on waking, light, noise, reading, menses,
amel. Lying dark and quiet room, perspiration,
cold application, pressure.
In schoolgirls (Calc-p, Puls).
Precede by numbness, tingling in lips, tongue and nose.
– Eruptions at margin of hair. Alopecia.
– Falling of hair, agg. temples, whiskers.
– Lachrymation agg. wind, on coughing, reading.
– Horizontal line dividing lower lid in two, in hysterical children (Asaf, Ign, Lil-t, Mosch).
– Bruised and stiff sensation, agg. reading, exerting vision. Weak eye muscles (Ruta).
– Letters run together. Images retained too long (Lac-c).
– Hayfever. Coryza “like white of egg”. Sneezing.
– One-sided numbness.
– Neuralgia, agg. left side.
– HERPETIC ERUPTIONS, esp. about lips (Rhus-t, Sep).
– Cracked lips, corners of mouth.
– Apthae (Bor).
– Affections of thyroid. Goitre.
– Sensation of a lump.
– Stitching pains (Arg-n, Hep, Sil).
– Emaciation of neck (Lyc).
– Thirsty for cold drinks (Phos, Sulph).
– Gastritis, ulcers, agg. from grief, quarrels.
– Unable to urinate in presence of others.
– Involuntary urination, agg. on coughing, laughing, sneezing, walking.
– Falling of pubic hair.
– Averse to sex. Painful coition. DRYNESS OF VAGINA (Sep).
– Falling of pubic hair.
– Bearing down, agg. morning.
– Asthmatic, agg. between 5 and 7 p.m.
– Palpitations, agg. night, lying left side, noise.
– Lumbago, amel. hard pressure, lying on hard surface (Sep).
– Skin of fingers cracked, esp. about nails; peeling off of tips.
– Hangnails. Biting nails.
– Trembling of hands, agg. writing, amel. rubbing.
– Painful corns.
– Late learning to walk, in children.
– Position: ON LEFT SIDE.
– Insomnia from grief or thoughts of past disagreable occurances.
– Of thieves, cannot go to sleep again untill house has been searched.
– Eruptions agg. sea, salt. Hives after violent exercise.
Eczema. Psoriasis. Ringworm.
Apis, Arg-n, Bry, Caps, Eup-per, Ign, Kali-c, Lyc, Sep, Tub.
Aur, Bor, Caust, Chin, Ign, Nat-c, Nat-s, Sep.