– Self-conscious. SELFISH. Egotism.
– Usually self-confident. Domineering.
– CRITICAL. Thinks himself better. Eventually DISGUST for others.
– PHILOSOPHICAL/INTELLECTUAL TYPE
Looking for the truth behind things. Wants to discover something nobody discovered.
Scatter their mind in investigations.
– PRACTICAL TYPE: Over-enthusiasm. Practical idealist. Gives a lot to others. Social. Extroverted.
– Needs recognition.
– THEORIZING. Always occupied with his mind.
– LAZY. Procastinate. Inertia.
– Aversion to DIRT from others. Don’t see their own dirt. Indifference for their environment, for their
personal appearance. Their house or office is a mess. Can’t keep their cloths clean.
– Fastidiousness can be seen also.
– Collects anything. ‘Rags are like riches’.
– Mechanical thinking; takes things apart. Inquiring mind.
– Obstinate and irritable.
– FEAR OF CONTAMINATION, INFECTION, HIGH PLACES, claustrofobia, death, accidents, for his
Obstinate. Domineering. Wants to be treated as grown-ups.
Picky. Disgust. Don’t eat from the plate someone touched.
Dirty, eat from their nose.
– Intellectual type: Pale, lean.
– Practical type: Plethoric.
– WARMBLOODED. Sometimes chilly.
– agg. HEAT, HEAT OF BED.
– agg. 11 A.M.
– agg. STANDING.
– agg. AND AVERSION BATHING (Am-c).
– agg. Winter. Wintersun.
– agg. Night.
– agg. Climacteric.
– agg. SUPPRESSED ERUPTIONS OR DISCHARGE.
– agg. Wool.
– amel. COLD APPLICATIONS (Fl-ac, Lac-c, Puls).
– agg. LEFT SIDE (Lach, Phos).
– DISCHARGES OFFENSIVE.
– Profuse and offensive perspiration.
– BURNING PAINS.
– Periodicity, 7 days, agg. week-ends.
Food and drinks
– Desire: SWEETS, FAT, SPICES, ALCOHOL (BEER, WHISKEY), ice cream, COLD DRINKS.
– Aversion: EGGS, SOUR, fish, fat, olives.
– Vertigo high places (Calc, Nat-m).
– Headache: Burning headache, agg. vertex.
agg. WEEKEND, PROLONGED SLEEP.
agg. Heat. Sun.
– Eruptions, itching along hair margin. Dandruff.
– CONJUNCTIVITES with sensation of “sand in the eyes”.
amel. Cold applications.
– Blepharitis. MARGINS OF LIDS RED, BURNING. Iritis.
– Purulent discharge. Agglutination in the morning on waking.
– Disturbances of vision before headache.
– Otitis media. Otorrhea.
– Offensive discharge.
– Impaired hearing from catarrh.
– AVERSION TO ODORS OF OTHERS. LOVES HIS OWN.
– Acne on the nose.
– Plethoric. Flushes agg. menopauze.
– RED LIPS.
– APPETITE INCREASED, agg. 11 A.M.
– Gastritis. Stomach ulcers. Heartburn.
– BURNING PAINS amel. COLD DRINKS.
– Drinks much, eats little.
– DIARRHEA, DRIVES OUT OF BED IN THE MORNING, AROUND 5-6 A.M.
– Diarrhea from beer.
– Flatus offensive.
– ITCHING, BURNING agg. NIGHT, HEAT, amel. COLD.
– Redness. Moist and eruptions around rectum.
– Offensive stool.
– High desire.
– Impotency. Erections incomplete during coition.
– Eruptions extending to perineum.
– Offensive perspiration.
– Long-lasting burning in urethra after coition.
– Offensive, burning leucorrhea.
– Offensive perspiration.
– Eruptions and itching.
– Difficult, agg. night, must sit up, amel. open air.
– WEAKNESS AND PAIN agg. STANDING. Can’t sit straight up or stand erect.
– FEET HOT AND BURNING. UNCOVERS THEM AT NIGHT.
– Offensive perspiration of feet.
– LEFT SHOULDER PAIN.
– ARTHRITIS, amel. COLD APPLICATIONS, agg. HEAT (Fl-ac, Guai, Led, Puls).
– Brittle and distorted nails.
– Lymphangitis agg. forearms.
– SLEEPLESSNESS. CAT-NAPS. Wakes at 5 a.m.
– Position: LEFT SIDE (Calc, Nat-m).
– Laughing in sleep.
– NIGHTMARES WHEN SLEEPING ON BACK.
– ANY TYPE OF ERUPTION: moist, burning and itching.
– ITCHING, agg. HEAT, NIGHT IN BED, WOOL, BATHING. amel. COLD.
– Boils. Acne.
– Unhealthy skin.
Acon, Aloe, Ant-t, Ars, Bad, Bell, Calc, Caust, Ip, Merc, Nux-v, psor, Puls, Pyrog, Rhus-t, Sep, Sil, Sul-i.
Arg-n, Fl-ac, Lyc, Med, Mez, Nux-v, Plat, Psor, Puls.