– Emotional, PASSIONATE individuals with strong desires,
push themselves, work hard, strong sex-desire (from
early age), surges of passion, outbursts of emotion,
expression, live life intensely.
– FASTIDIOUS, need for order and control over life.
Cannot rest when things are not in proper place.
– Restlessness, discontent, desire to travel.
– Conscientious, great sense of duty, responsible (Aur, Kal-c, Nat-s, Nat-c, Mag-m).
– Anticipation. Lack of self-confidence.
– SYMPATHETIC. SENSITIVE to suffering of people, animals, planet.
Anxiety for others. Horrible things affect profoundly.
– Affectionate. Want to please other people.
Fears not to be accepted, not to be loved.
– SENSITIVE TO REPRIMANDS, esp. in children.
Ailments from rudeness, reproaches.
– Suppress their emotions, the hurt. Yielding, bearing all suffering without protest.
– Ailments from repression
excessive parental control,
prolonged childhood suffering,
severe education, too early responsibility.
– EASILY OFFENDED, intolerant of contradiction, av. to
– Fears: high places, animals, dogs, failure (exams), thunderstorm.
– Anxiety about health (cancer); for others.
– Sensitive to sensual impressions, art, nature.
Love thunderstorms (Sep).
– Sensitive to music, rhythm. Love dancing (Sep).
Music agg., may cause weeping.
– Slow mental development: easily distracted, difficult concentration.
– Warm blooded, but mostly agg. heat and cold.
– amel. Sea. (or agg., or alternating).
– amel. Short sleep.
– amel. Evening.
– agg. Vaccination.
– Periodicity. agg. 1-6 pm, esp. 5-6 pm. Every 7 days. Annual.
– CONTRADICTORY AND ALTERNATING STATES.
– Mononucleosis, neurodermitis.
– Severe inflammatory illness (whooping cough, pneumonia) in early life, childhood.
– PAST/FAMILY HISTORY OF CANCER, DIABETES, TUBERCULOSIS, PERNICIOUS ANEMIA,
– Childhood diseases: too soon; or appear after puberty;
very severe, or absent.
Food and drinks
– The same food can alternately be desire or aversion.
– Desire: Chocolate, sugar, fat, raw potatoes, spices, sweet and sour.
– Aversions: Fruit, potatoes, milk, salt.
– agg.: Eggs.
– High places.
– Migraine, alt. with asthma.
– Constrictive feeling in brain. Pulsating deep in brain.
Headache agg. right side, before storm.
Pain in forehead above eyes, amel. open air.
– Blue sclerae.
– Frequent blinking, winking. Tics. Twitchings.
– Chronic coryza. Sinusitis.
– Twitching, tics, esp. eyelids, -brows. Grimaces.
– Scraping, agg. before speaking.
– Sensation of lump.
– Anxiety or excitement felt in stomach.
– Nausea riding in car.
– Constrictive pain amel. pressure, bending forward, warm drinks.
– Flatulence, distention, with colic in babies.
– Severe constipation, even without desire.
– Dry hard stools like stones.
– Burning pain colon ascendens.
– Sexual desire high. Masturbation in children.
– Dysmenorrhea. Pain labor-like, cramping.
– Ovarian cysts, agg. right. Fibroids in uterus. Endometriosis.
– Asthma, at young age, from fright, amel. or agg. at sea.
– Cough agg. morning, (un)dressing, washing, shaving, stretching neck, yawning.
– Whooping cough, long-standing; chronic pneumonia.
– Swelling breasts before menses.
– Chronic mastitis.
– Trembling of muscles, with itching, agg. arms, thighs.
– Rheumatic pains, amel. warmth, slowly moving.
– Weakness, agg. lower limbs, amel. motion.
– SLEEPLESSNESS, esp. in children; children have to be rocked.
Wake suddenly as from fright.
– Falling asleep difficult from thoughts, wake frequently,
esp. 4 am and can’t sleep afterwards.
– Position: GENU-PECTORAL.
– Dreams of searching someone he can’t find.
– Dark, brownish complexion. CAFE-AU-LAIT spots.
– MOLES, PIGMENTED NAEVI. M. Recklinghausen.
– Acne (face, upperback, sternum).
– Eczema: Between shoulderblades, sternum. agg. Milk.
– Itching agg. undressing.
– Warts: lips, abdomen, back of hands, fingers, about fingernails, footsoles.
Alum., Ars., Ars-i., Bell-p., Calc., Calc-p., Graph., Lach., Lyc., Med., Nat-m., Nat-s., Nit-ac., Op., Psor.,
Puls., Sep., Staph., Sulph., Syph., Thuy.
Ars., Aur., Cocc., Nat-m., Med., Phos., Puls., Sep., Staph., Tub.
Ключевые симптомы гомеопатического препарата