* SUPPRESSION OF EMOTIONS.
– Ailments from INDIGNATION, MORTIFICATION, ROMANTIC DISAPPOINTMENTS.
Suppression of emotions, anger, grief. History of abuse, incest.
– GENTLE, SWEET and MILD persons. Sensitive to rudeness. Unable to fight her own rights.
– Very considerate of others. Not demanding.
– Reluctant to give information. Doesn’t want to be a burden.
– SELFLESS. Never egotistical, harsh or proud.
– No bitterness. Blames herself instead of others.
– ROMANTIC AND SEXUAL FANCIES before falling asleep. Masturbation. Can go to lasciviousness.
– Timid when they feel attracted to someone. Romantic vulnerability.
– Suppressed anger can give outbursts of temper. ANGER WITH THROWING, usually not at persons.
Trembling from anger.
– Later stage: excessive irritability, destructive. Very excitable.
– Talk to themselves.
– Vanishing of thoughts on mental exertion with sensation of wood or ball in head. Difficult
– Fear high places.
– agg. Morning on waking.
– agg. AFTERNOON NAP.
– agg. ANGER, INDIGNATION, GRIEF, MORTIFICATION.
– agg. Masturbation, sexual excesses.
– agg. Least touch of affected parts.
– Complaints after surgery, cuts.
– Wounds do not heal easily. Damaged tissue becomes indurated.
– Hard tumors, chronic indurations, especially in sexual organs.
Food and drinks
– Desire: Sweets, milk.
– Aversion: Fat, milk.
– agg.: Milk.
– SENSATION OF A BALL OR WOODEN BLOCK in forehead or occiput (Irid, Kali-n). Numb or hollow sensations.
– Head pain from suppressed emotions; agg. coition, masturbation.
– Eruptions. Loss of hair, agg. about ears and occiput.
– STYES which leave small hardened spots.
– Photophobia. Iritis.
– Lacerated or incised wounds.
– PREMATURE DECAY, in children.
– Black and crumbling.
– Neuralgia. Pain from lips over face.
– SWALLOWS OR SCRAPES CONSTANTLY while talking.
– Nausea after operation.
– Ailments from abdominal operations.
– Colic from anger, from surgery.
– HONEYMOON CYSTITIS. CYSTITIS AFTER EVERY INTERCOURSE.
– Ailments after catheter, lithotomy.
– Prostatitis, pain from anus to urethra. Cancer.
– MASTURBATION. Masturbate till falls asleep at night.
– Impotency when confronted or after excess.
– Condylomata painful on touch.
– Orchitis, agg. left.
– Induration, tumors of testes.
– Atrophy of testes, agg. sexual excess.
– masturbation. Frigid when confronted.
– Cysts and tumors. Cancer.
– Painful sensitiveness of organs, agg. sitting.
– Amenorrhea from indignation.
– Ailments after FIRST INTERCOURSE which is very painful causing suffering.
– Loss of voice after anger.
– Nervous or emotional cough. – Chronic hacking cough.
– TREMBLING FROM ANGER.
– Sleepy all day, sleepless at night, body aches all over.
– Sleeplessness from romantic or sexual fancies. Masturbates to fall asleep.
– Amorous dreams with seminal emissions.
– Itching. Changing place on scratching.
– PSORIASIS AFTER GRIEF, SUPPRESSED EMOTIONS.
– Cut wounds don’t heal. Unhealthy skin.
– Oversensitive spots. Ulcers, scars, warts extremely sensitive. Touch may give convulsions.
Caust, Coloc, Thuj.
Caust, Nat-c, Nat-m, Puls, Sil.
* SUPPRESSION OF EMOTIONS.