– Reserved, withdrawn from general vulnerability.
– Need to feel real contact to communicate. Desires to communicate, but difficulty making contact.
– Strong feelings inside, expressed with difficulty. Stammering.
– Have violent impulses, e.g. to strike or even kill, that frightens them. Tries to restrain them. Is
ashamed about it.
– Delusion is a crimial.
– Delusion everybody is an enemy. Paranoia.
– Phobic states. Depression.
– Slowness, dullness. Answers slowly (Hell, Ph-ac).
– (Internal) hurriedness to compensate, but inefficient.
– Fear of insanity, people, thunderstorm, being attacked from behind.
– Sensitive and closed, timid.
– Precocious. Act like grown-ups. Flirting, but not sexual.
– Weak defense mechanism giving instability, inefficiency of the organism.
– ‘Living thermometer’. Over-reactivity from or with weakness, nearly everything aggravates.
– agg. COLD AND WARM (Ip, Nat-c).
– agg. PERSPIRATION.
– agg. NIGHT.
– agg. Heat of bed.
– agg. Suppressed discharge.
– amel. LYING DOWN (Mang).
– Syphilitic miasm.
– Discharges offensive, greenish-yellow.
– Chronic suppurations, ulcerations.
Food and drinks
– Desire: BREAD AND BUTTER (Mag-c), cold drinks.
– Aversion: SWEETS (Caust, Graph), salt.
– Catarrhal headache.
– Pain after suppressed discharge; alt. with perspiration of feet.
– Every cold settles in the eyes. Ear
– OTITIS MEDIA. Chronic or acute.
– Offensive otorrhea.
– Chronic coryza with offensive, greenish discharge.
– Sneezing amel. lying.
– Acne, with pus, leaving scars.
– Aphthae (Bor). Ulcerations.
– SALIVATION agg. NIGHT IN SLEEP.
– Offensive breath.
– Metallic taste (Rhus-t).
– Indented tongue.
– Inflamed, bleeding gums.
– Become gray.
– INFLAMMATION, acute or chronic. Pharyngitis, tonsillitis.
– Swelling of glands.
– Flushed when excited (Ign, Nat-m).
– Thirsty for cold drinks.
– Gastroenteritis. Ulcerative colitis.
– Diarrhea with strong urging, tenesmus.
– ‘Never get done’ feeling.
– Greenish. Bloody. Slimy.
– Leucorrhea, excoriating, greenish, agg. night.
Itching and burning, agg. urinating.
– agg. Night, warmth of bed, lying on right side.
– Greenish. Purulent.
Extremities – TREMBLING OF UPPER LIMBS, HANDS, agg. writing, holding objects (Gels, Plb).
– Bone pains at night.
– ITCHING agg. PERSPIRATION, heat (Mang).
– Chronic ulceration with tendency to spread.
– Eruptions, offensive. Eczema. Boils. Psoriasis.
Aur, Ars, Bad, Bell, Hep, Puls, Sep, Sulph, Thuj, Tub.
Alum, Kali-br, Mang, Meli, Nat-m, Nit-ac, Plb, Puls, Sil, Syph.