– Feelings of being TORMENTED, esp. by someone on whom he depends.
– Feels ridiculised, isolated.
– Mental awareness. Impressions long retained in memory.
– Critical. Abusive.
– Compulsive, violent thoughts. AGGRESSIVE.
– Acts like a raving dog. Destructive. Violent. Biting, kicking.
– FEARS: Agoraphobia, claustrophobia, insanity,
water or running water, glistening surfaces (also agg.) (Canth, Stram),
something bad will happen, suffocation, choking, being alone,
– ACUTE SENSES: Noise, light, odors, etc.
– Compulsive disorders. Ritualistic. (Tub)
– Mania. Psychosis. Erotic insanity (Hyos).
– INTENS (Bell, Lach, Stram) symptoms or persons.
– agg. HEARING OR SEEING RUNNING WATER. Liquids.
– agg. GLISTENING OBJECTS (mirror, water, etc.), light.
– agg. Sun.
– Ailments from rabies vaccine, sexual excess.
– History of physical or sexual abuse.
– Convulsions. Epilepty. agg. Light, strong odors or noise, touch, swallowing, liquids, hearing or seeing
Food and drinks
– Desire: Chocolate, tobacco.
– Aversion: WATER (Hyos. Stram).
– Strange desires or aversions during pregnancy.
– agg. Mutton.
– Maddening headache agg. running water, light, sun, noise.
Presses head against the wall.
– Wild (Bell, Nux-v).
– Sensitive to light, glistening objects.
– Sensitive to odors.
– Sneezing when looking at shining objects.
– Salivation increased. Constant spitting.
– Cold sensation, like peppermint (Camph).
– Toothache during pregnancy (Sep).
– Gagging on swallowing water, pills.
– Inclination to swallow, which is difficult.
Spasms of throat, esophagus.
– Diarrhea. Urging from hearing or seeing running water.
– Urging or involuntary urination from hearing or seeing running water, putting hands in water.
Can only urinate when hearing or seeing running water.
– Desire increased.
– Desire increased.
– Sensitive uterus. Conscious of uterus (Helon).
– Sensitive vagina. Painful coition.
– Strange notions, desires or aversions during pregnancy.
– Barking like a dog (Bell, Stram).
– Twitching. Chorea.
– Pain in hips, agg. right.
– Sciatica, agg. rising from sitting.
– Sleeplessness, inspite narcotics.
– Bluish discoloration of wounds. Wounds close too quickly.
Ars, Bell, Canth, Hep, Hyos, Merc, Stram.