– Feels out of reality; space out; as if soul separated from body; as if in a dream; expanded.
– Different perception of time and space.
– Religious delusions, affections.
– Feels overflowing love for humanity.
– Fear of insanity. Split consciousness.
– Alternating moods. Hysterical laughter, singing, alt. with anger.
– Absent-minded. Forgetful, of words while speaking; what is going to do.
– Concentration difficult, on studying. Mistakes in writing and speaking; left and right.
– Suicidal disposition, jumping from height, cut wrist.
– Confusion, about (sexual) identity.
– agg. Becoming cold; after sleep.
– amel. Warmth.
– Tendency to take cold.
– Sensation of heat, night, on waking.
– Lassitude, desire to lie down. Weakness amel. mental occupation.
– Pain burning as from pepper.
– Trembling internal and external.
– Wounds, suppurating.
Food and drinks
– Aversion: Spices, hot drinks/food.
– Desires: Cold drinks.
– Numbness of brain.
– Constriction, band, passing behind eyes.
– Heaviness, forehead.
– Crawling like insects.
– Pain amel. bending head backward; small spot; ext. root of nose.
– Pain deep in left brain, ext. forehead; frontal right side, ext. ear; frontal left side.
– Ecchymosis, inner canthi.
– Lachrymation, agg. right.
– Swelling upper lids.
– Colours: black spots, floating; bright.
– Images too long retained.
– Objects seem to be moving.
– Coldness, as if air blowing on it.
– Noises, ringing.
– Hearing acute.
– Coryza. Sneezing. Catarrh, agg. evening; post-nasal.
– Sensation of lump left nostril.
– Dry lips.
– Eruptions mouth corners.
– Numbness lips, tingling.
– Coldness left side.
– Hair, upper lip, in women.
– Twitching left eye.
– Dry, tongue adheres to roof of mouth.
– Mucous drawn from posterior nares.
– Pain burning, as from pepper.
– Sensation of a hair, splinter, lump.
– Swelling cervical glands.
– Nausea, annual, amel. lying right side, motion, agg. lying on back.
– Wobbly sensation rising upwards and spreading over body.
– Pain hypochondrium, left, ext. inguinal region.
– Retraction, sense. of.
– Sudden urging, forcible stool.
– Flatus/stool offensive, fishy odour; like spoiled eggs.
– Eruptions penis; cracks.
– Menses copious, clotted, intermittent.
– Voice hoarse.
– Anxiety, shocks region of heart. Palpitations.
– Swelling mammae.
– Coldness as from draft.
– Pain, tension cervical region, as if cervical tendons too short.
– Coldness. Heat of thigh. One foot hot.
– Sensation of electrical current.
– Heaviness, weakness lower limbs.
– Burning feet at night.
– Restless legs at night.
– Dreams: amorous, busy, rescuing children, of death, high places, journeys, past events.
– Sleepiness, overpowering. Sleeplessness from excitement.
Anac, Anh, Cann-i, Op, Puls, Thuj, Sulph.